- This event has passed.
Ultimate Study Skills
March 17 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
This seminar with management and learning development consultant Brian Weller is fun, productive and engaging. He works interactively with the class to tease out the real questions and issues that we all face as students.
- Maintain mental concentration during study, lectures, tutorials, etc.
- Greatly improve your short- and long-term memory for all types of tasks
- Cut through information complexity whether in written or auditory form
- Mind Map – the master notation skill that enables you to track, learn and see information in an all-at-once right brain way with an enhanced ability to see detail
- Substantially increase reading speed, comprehension and retention for all types of documents in printed or electronic form
This seminar will take place Wednesday, March 12, 2014 and Monday, March 17, 2014 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
BGI believes that learning is most productive and engaging in learning communities. BGI reserves the right to cancel classes with less than ten (10) enrollees.
BGI is aware that lives are busy and there are times that previous commitments no longer “fit.” BGI is unable to refund fees for class registrations and, we will apply the funds, minus a modest administrative fee of $10.00 to another class of your choosing. If BGI cancels a class, your fees will be refunded in full.