Corporate Peer Forum
By invitation only, 30 leaders of sustainability in corporate America will gather on Bainbridge Island, WA to learn from peers, share best practices, and be able to share frustrations in a safe environment. They’ll discuss topics such as:
- Getting sustainability to “stick” throughout the organization,
- Supporting Sustainability Leaders throughout the organization
- How to conquer the “tough stuff”
- Why sustainability IS change management?
- Getting buy-in at the board and C-Suite level
- How to move the yardstick