Leaving a Legacy – Planned Giving
Estate planning is a powerful way to express your values and to care for your partner, family, and community. With proper planning, you can make sure your wishes are fulfilled, possibly lower your estate tax, and also create powerful change.
BGI is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization. Our Tax ID is 91-2157623.
There are many ways to be charitable through your estate. Some of the easiest ways are:
- Name BGI as a beneficiary in your will. Sample bequest language
for inclusion in your will can be found HERE.
- Making BGI a beneficiary to your life insurance policy or IRA
With just a little planning you can make sure your loved ones and your community are supported far into the future.
YOU CAN CREATE A LEGACY AT ANY AGE.
- At 30, you can name BGI as a beneficiary of your IRA
- At 40, you can decide to include BGi as a beneficiary of your life insurance plan
- At 50, consider naming BGI as a contingent beneficiary in your will
- At 60, you can name BGI as the beneficiary of the remainder of your estate
To learn more about leaving a legacy, get in touch with:
Director of Advancement
Bainbridge Graduate Institute
220 Second Avenue South Suite 400
Seattle, WA 98104
As part of our 10 year anniversary celebration, BGI has launched the Be the Change Campaign. Our last 10 years have shown us how much opportunity there is for us to do more. With your help, our success can be extended to benefit so many others across the globe. Click HERE to learn more.